Five Things I’m Dreaming Of
1. Meeting my new little boy. Now that it’s February, I can finally say he’ll be here next month. Unless, of course, I’m overdue. (Please no.)
2. A house with a third bedroom. We’ve mmm-ed and ahh-ed for months about whether to stay put or look for another place with one more room, and I’m still hoping we’ll find somewhere with a room we can use for an office, and offer to our guests so they can feel welcome and comfortable, rather than an air mattress on our living room floor.
3. A new computer. I’ve got my eye on an iMac. It’ll look so pretty in my new, three-bedroom house.
4. Getting away with Simon one last time before this baby comes. He’s booked a week off later this month, and we’ve gotten my in-laws to offer to keep Adlai, so we’ll be off – probably only for one night – to stay in a hotel, go swimming, eat a nice, quiet dinner, and drink coffee and read the newspaper for two hours straight.
5. My 31st birthday. It’s later this month, and I feel pretty ready for it. Mostly because I’ve already got in mind how I want to celebrate, and I have a ridiculous love for my birthday. In fact, for my whole birthday month. Which, by the way, starts today. Let the Festival of Faith begin!